Planning to Attend LOAC2019?
Join us for next year’s conference in New York on March 11-12. Registration is open – click here.
Monday Slide Decks
- Gordon Borrell- Opening Session: Picking Winners
- Jim Moroney’s Presentation- Blazing the Way: A.H. Belo’s Aggressive Plan in Dallas
- Kym Frank- Out-of-Home’s Remarkable Digital Transformation
- CEO Weigh-In: Should Digital be Front and Center?
- Julie DeTraglia: Hulu’s Approach to Local Advertising
Monday Track 1
- Kelly Shelton- Boostability Presentation
- Belo Panel: How They’re Doing It: Workshop with Belo Executives
- Todd Renard- Selling Digital Services
- Bret Jacomet- Selling Digital Service II
- Best Practices: Tricks to Drive Big Programmatic Dollars (No Slides Available)
Monday Track 2
- Russ Freyman- What’s Working and What’s Ahead for The AMP Project
- Justin Nabozna- Putting SMBs on the Map: Waze’s Plan to Engage Local Sellers
- Andrea Rowan & Josh Markham – Best Practices: How to Mine the Facebook Opportunity
Monday Rapid Fire Sessions
- Ray Carulli, VP of Partnerships, Vivial
- Donny Dye, VP of Sales, Simpli.fi
- Don Morris, Take5 Media Group
- Mark Gorman, CEO, Matrix Solutions
- Kyoo Kim, VP of Sales, Netsertive
Our 2018 conference has concluded. Below are links to all the slide decks that presenters have made available. Some presenters have requested that their slides not be distributed and are not listed here. Videos of the recorded sessions are now available below.
To watch the Videos CLICK HERE or scroll down.
Tuesday Slide Decks
- Steven Goldstein, Fred Jacobs- Key Strategy for Future Platforms: Smart Speakers & Voice Bots
- Kerry Oslund- Key Strategies for Future Platforms: OTT
- Chris Nolan- Tapping 2018’s $8.5 Billion Political Advertising
- Corey Elliot- How SMBs will change their Marketing in 2018
- Randall Rothenberg- The Future of the Digital Ecosystem
- Gian Fulgoni- The Future of Platforms are Already Here: Adoption Rates for OTT, Smart Speakers & Mobile
- Tim Murphy- Leveraging Radio to Develop a Digital Powerhouse
- Angela Caruolo –Why IBM Has Focused “Watson” On Local Advertising (Coming Soon)
Tuesday Rapid Fire Sessions
- Afif Khoury- Founder & CEO SOCi, Inc.
- Jordan Bentley- Founder Adamatic
- Kevin Gianatiempo- Chief Revenue Officer- Zypmedia
- Stan Justice- VP, Central & Western Regions, Data-Dynamix
- Matt Sunshine- The Center for Sales Strategy